MacBook Air now features a fifth-generation Intel Core processor, Thunderbolt 2, great built-in apps and the same all-day battery life. It’s thin, light and durable enough to take everywhere you go — and powerful enough to do everything once you get there.
Intel Core i5 processor
Intel HD Graphics 6000
Up to 12 hours of battery life
- 1GB = 1 billion bytes; actual formatted capacity less.
- Testing conducted by Apple in May 2017 using pre-production 1.8GHz dual-core Intel Core i5–based 13‑inch MacBook Air systems with a 256GB SSD and 8GB of RAM. The wireless web test measures battery life by wirelessly browsing 25 popular websites with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75%. The iTunes film playback test measures battery life by playing back HD 1080p content with display brightness set to 12 clicks from bottom or 75%. The standby test measures battery life by allowing a system, connected to a wireless network and signed in to an iCloud account, to enter standby mode with Safari and Mail applications launched and all system settings left at default. Battery life varies by use and configuration. See www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
- Weight varies by configuration and manufacturing process.
- iMovie, GarageBand, Pages, Numbers and Keynote are available on the Mac App Store. Downloading apps requires an Apple ID and a device that is compatible with the OS version required for each app.
- PVC-free AC power lead available in all regions except India and Republic of Korea.