The A10X Fusion chip with 64‑bit architecture and six cores puts incredible power in your hands. So you can edit a 4K video on the go. Render an elaborate 3D model. Or create and mark up complex documents and presentations. Easily. All on a device that still delivers all‑day battery life.
12.9-inch Retina display with anti-reflective coating (diagonal)
A10X third-generation chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
Touch ID fingerprint sensor
12MP iSight camera with 4k video
7MP FaceTime HD camera
802.11ac/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 8GB to 11GB of space (including iOS and pre-installed apps) depending on the model and settings. Pre-installed apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them.
- Size and weight vary by conﬁguration and manufacturing process.
- FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime-enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a mobile network depends on carrier policies; data charges may apply.
- Data plan required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE and Wi‑Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- Data plan sold separately. The model you purchase is conﬁgured to work with a particular mobile network technology. Check with your carrier for compatibility and data plan availability.
- Embedded Apple SIM in iPad Pro may be disabled when purchased from some carriers. See your carrier for details. Apple SIM and embedded Apple SIM not available in China.
- Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Mobile data charges may apply.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.