If the computer were invented today, what would it look like? It would be powerful enough for any task. So mobile you could take it everywhere. And so intuitive you could use it any way you wanted — with touch, a keyboard or even a pencil. In other words, it wouldn’t really be a “computer”. It would be the new iPad. iPad has always been a great way to get what’s in your mind down on the page. And now you have a new way to do it. Write notes, paint a watercolour or sign a lease. With Apple Pencil, you’ll do it all with pixel-perfect precision and responsiveness. Use it as naturally as you would a pencil, while doing a whole lot more than you would with one.
9.7-inch Retina display
A10 fusion chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture
Touch ID fingerprint sensor
8MP iSight camera with 1080p video
1.2MP FaceTime HD camera
802.11ac Wi-Fi with MIMO
4G LTE mobile data connectivity
Up to 10 hours of battery life
Support for the Apple Pencil
- Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 8GB to 11GB of space (including iOS and pre-installed apps) depending on the model and settings. Pre-installed apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them.
- Size and weight vary by conﬁguration and manufacturing process.
- Data plan required and sold seperately. 4G LTE and Wi‑Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/ipad/LTE.
- Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Mobile data charges may apply.
- Wireless broadband recommended; fees may apply.