With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all-new 5.8-inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.The most durable glass ever in an iPhone, front and back. Surgical‐grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance.The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colours, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
Super retina HD display
5.8-inch (diagonal) edge to edge OLED Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
2436x1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
1000000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
True Tone display
Wide colour display (P3)
All new Face ID
625 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Wireless rechargability and fast charging
Available in Space Grey and Silver
- The iPhone X display has rounded corners that follow a beautiful curved design, and these corners are within a standard rectangle. When measured as a standard rectangular shape, the screen is 5.85 inches diagonally (actual viewable area is less).
- iPhone X is splash, water and dust resistant, and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529. Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Subscription may be required to access some content.
- Compatible wireless charging mats sold separately.
- Battery life varies by use and configuration; see www.apple.com/uk/batteries for more information.
- Some features may not be available in all countries or all areas. Click here to see complete list.