iPhone SE features a 4-inch Retina display, an A9 chip with 64-bit desktop-class architecture, the Touch ID fingerprint sensor, a 12MP iSight camera, a FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash, Live Photos, 4G LTE and fast Wi-Fi, iOS 9 and iCloud.
4-inch (diagonal) Retina display with 1136x640 resolution
A9 chip with integrated M9 motion coprocessor
12MP iSight camera with Focus Pixels and True Tone flash
4K video recording at 30 fps and slo-mo video recording at 240 fps
1.2MP FaceTime HD camera with Retina Flash
Touch ID fingerprint sensor
4G LTE and 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi
iOS 10 and iCloud
Available in rose gold, silver, gold and space grey
- Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 8GB to 11GB of space (including iOS and pre-installed apps) depending on the model and settings. Pre-installed apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them.
- Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Data plan required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE, VoLTE and Wi‑Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
- Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Mobile data charges may apply.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/uk/batteries/ and www.apple.com/uk/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- Wireless broadband recommended; fees may apply.