Liquid Retina HD display
4.7-inch (diagonal) all-screen LCD Multi‑Touch display with IPS technology
1334x740-pixel resolution at 326 ppi
16:9 contact ratio
625nits max brightness
True Tone display
Wide colour display (P3)
Apple A13 Bionic Processor
Available in either 64GB, 128GB or 256GB storage options
- iPhone SE is splash, water and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 metre up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/uk/batteries and apple.com/uk/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- Wireless charger and 18W fast-charge adapter sold separately. Testing conducted by Apple in February 2020 using pre-production iPhone SE (2nd generation) units and software and accessory Apple USB‑C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720 and 30W Model A1882). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- Data plan required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE, VoLTE and Wi‑Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and network. For details on LTE support, contact your provider and see apple.com/uk/iphone/LTE.
- Compatible with AirPods (1st generation or later), Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo3 Wireless, BeatsX, Beats Studio3 Wireless and Powerbeats3 Wireless, and requires the latest version of iOS.
- Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expires). Not all providers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some providers. See your provider for details. To learn more, visit support.apple.com/en-gb/HT209044.