All-new Liquid Retina display — the most advanced LCD in the industry. Even faster Face ID. The smartest, most powerful chip in a smartphone. And a breakthrough camera system.
Apple A13 Bionic Processor
True Depth Face ID
12MP f/2.2 Front Facing Camera
Dual 12MP f/1.8 wide angle and f/2.4 ultrawide angle lens’
Quad LED dual-tone flash with both cameras capable of recording 4K at up to 60FPS
Full Qi Wireless charging support
3110 mAh battery capable of 17 hours of talk time and 65 hours of music playtime
IP68 certified dust/water resistant for up to 2m for 30 minutes
Available in 64GB, 128GB or 256GB storage size.
Available in Black, Green, Product Red, Purple, White or Yellow
- Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 11GB to 14GB of space (including iOS and pre-installed apps) depending on the model and settings. Pre-installed apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them. Storage capacity subject to change based on software version and may vary by device.
- Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- iPhone 11 is splash, water and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP68 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 2 metres up to 30 minutes). Splash, water and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
- Data plan required. Gigabit-class LTE, 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE, VoLTE and Wi-Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected network providers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and provider. For details on LTE support, contact your provider and see apple.com/uk/iphone/LTE.
- FaceTime calling requires a FaceTime‑enabled device for the caller and recipient and a Wi‑Fi connection. Availability over a mobile network depends on network provider policies; data charges may apply.
- Standard Dynamic Range video content only.
- Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Mobile data charges may apply.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See apple.com/uk/batteries and apple.com/uk/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- Testing conducted by Apple in August 2019 using pre-production iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max units and software and accessory Apple USB‑C Power Adapters (18W Model A1720, 29W Model A1540, 30W Model A1882, 61W Model A1947 and 87W Model A1719). Fast-charge testing conducted with drained iPhone units. Charge time varies with environmental factors; actual results will vary.
- Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
- Use of eSIM requires a wireless service plan (which may include restrictions on switching service providers and roaming, even after contract expires). Not all providers support eSIM. Use of eSIM in iPhone may be disabled when purchased from some providers. See your provider for details. To learn more, visit https://support.apple.com/HT209044.
- Wireless broadband recommended; fees may apply.