With iPhone X, the device is the display. An all-new 5.8-inch Super Retina screen fills the hand and dazzles the eyes.The display employs new techniques and technology to precisely follow the curves of the design, all the way to the elegantly rounded corners.The most durable glass ever in an iPhone, front and back. Surgical‐grade stainless steel. Wireless charging. Water and dust resistance.The first OLED screen that rises to the standards of iPhone, with accurate, stunning colours, true blacks, high brightness, and a 1,000,000 to 1 contrast ratio.
Super retina HD display
5.8-inch (diagonal) edge to edge OLED Multi-Touch display with IPS technology
2436x1125-pixel resolution at 458 ppi
1000000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
True Tone display
Wide colour display (P3)
All new Face ID
625 cd/m2 max brightness (typical)
Dual-domain pixels for wide viewing angles
Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously
Wireless rechargability and fast charging
Available in Space Grey and Silver
- Available space is less and varies due to many factors. A standard configuration uses approximately 8GB to 11GB of space (including iOS and pre-installed apps) depending on the model and settings. Pre-installed apps use about 4GB, and you can delete these apps and restore them.
- Size and weight vary by configuration and manufacturing process.
- Data plan required. 4G LTE Advanced, 4G LTE, VoLTE and Wi‑Fi calling are available in selected markets and through selected carriers. Speeds are based on theoretical throughput and vary based on site conditions and carrier. For details on 4G LTE support, contact your carrier and see www.apple.com/iphone/LTE.
- Siri may not be available in all languages or in all areas, and features may vary by area. Internet access required. Mobile data charges may apply.
- All battery claims depend on network configuration and many other factors; actual results will vary. Battery has limited recharge cycles and may eventually need to be replaced by an Apple service provider. Battery life and charge cycles vary by use and settings. See www.apple.com/uk/batteries and www.apple.com/uk/iphone/battery.html for more information.
- Wireless broadband recommended; fees may apply.